WHAT WE DO
“Campaigns are designed for the sole purpose of changing behavior in the medium to long term. We are fortunate at Hamashe that we possess the brand management skills requisite for impactful campaigns.
We believe that if a campaign is not talked about, we have partly wasted the client’s budget. Wall paper campaigns are wasteful, memorable campaigns are talked about, and create a noise that is larger than life – thus giving clients maximum returns”
We strive to produce thought provoking, Afro-centric campaigns that promote word-of-mouth advertising and maximize returns on marketing, communication and CSI budgets.
We have the specialist skills and creative approaches needed to identify, understand and then to deliver outstanding marketing and communication solutions.
- Corporate brand strategies
- Marketing strategy
- Communication strategy
- Market research and brand health audits
- Internal communication strategies
- Corporate Social Investment (CSI) strategy
Full creative capability
- Above-the-line media (TV, Radio, Press, Outdoor)
- Below-the-line (brand activation, tactical activities, promotions)
- Corporate Identity Services (corporate brochures, in house publications and annual reports)
- Event Management (exhibitions, road shows)
- Corporate identity design and brand extension
- Project Management and Client Partnerships
- Outdoor Media
- Media Relations and Reputation Management
- Marketing Collateral
Search Our Site
July 2019 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31